***$5,000 Sign on Bonus***
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to recovery.
- Works with patients to complete all intakes, admissions, discharges, and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction through groups.
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as required.
- Performs direct one-on-one patient contact per week through individual or group counseling.
- Reports patient abuse, neglect and exploitation as required.
- Reports patient grievances as required.
- Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo identification.
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center premises.
- Actively participates in community relations activities as directed and authorized.
- Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred
- Qualified candidates will have a Master's degree in a related field
- Must hold full license in appropriate state: (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or LMHC)
Experience Required: Minimum of 500 hours of experience in substance abuse is preferred
Skill and Ability:
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be dependable and reliable
- Basic mathematics skills
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision Insurance
- FSA's and Teladoc services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
EOC: Colonial Management Group, LP./New Season Is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws
Full-TimeHarrison Metro Treatment Center
This job has expired.