At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
Meet our team:
The Lead Product Manager role is perfect for product leaders who have a technical background, a passion for developers' problems, and are excited to reimagine the existing framework products that will significantly increase productivity for our internal developers.
Your way to impact:
As Lead Product Manager, you'll collaborate with a team of engineers tackling challenges, act as a voice of our developer community, synthesize feedback from the various stakeholders, and develop a strong opinion about the long-term direction of the product.
What you need to bring:
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution for the Java based framework product.
- Develop a technical understanding of the pains and challenges in the PayPal developer community and be their number one champion in driving continuous improvement.
- Establish a strong network of contributors across all PayPal brands and groups and support them in their engagement and rollout of key developer-enabling services.
- Lead an agile team of highly engaged engineers through transparency, trust, collaboration, and humility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and prioritize features.
- Define and measure key product metrics to track success and inform product decisions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product adoption and launch.
Additional Job Description:Subsidiary:
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in STEM or 3+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager with a proven track record of launching technology products or platforms.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Track record of synthesizing customer insights, constructing product roadmap, demonstrated the ability to empathize with the developers and influence developers and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to think and communicate at multiple levels, from conceptual product architecture to minute implementation details at the same time.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced with Java Code Frameworks like Spring, Strut, or Drop Wizard or other Code Frameworks preferred
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$107300 to $259600Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.comWho We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
This job has expired.