Jr Project Manager If you are a Jr Project Manager with experience, please read on! We are 100% employee owned and well established with over 41+ years in the business. With over 34 central hubs nationwide, our company is rated as one of the Top 5 of System Integrator Giants of 2022. As we expand, we are looking to add the next wave of talented individuals to keep up with the demand of our Fortune 500 clients. We have several positions open nationwide and welcome you to explore our opportunities. Looking forward to meeting you!
What You Will Be Doing - Work with SR PM on project(s) ranging in size from $25k to $2M
- Responsible for project execution, task identification, prioritization and scheduling, financial tracking and management to budget, risk management including early problem identification and conflict resolution, procurement, subcontracts, supporting engineers, communications and meeting leadership, account/client management
- Ensuring overall project profitability
What You Need for this Position - Experience with either Industrial Controls/Instrumentation and/or working in Municipal Water/Wastewater treatment plants or Food & Beverage manufacturing facilities with knowledge of proper water filtration procedures and regulations
- Rockwell PLC
- SCADA Systems
- PMP Certification
- Wonderware System Platform
- Intellution IFIX-
What's In It for You - Medical
- Basic and Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing
- 100% ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Will Preparation Resources
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
So, if you are a Jr Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our