Kforce has a client, one of the world's largest financial institutions, is build a Java Spring API scrum to support new consumer impacting application in Wilmington, NC. This posting is for 3 Java Spring Boot API Kafka Engineers. This opportunity will lead to fulltime employment with our client.Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
- 5+ years of hands-on Software Engineering/Development experience in Core Java, Object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Strong Design and Architecture skills
- Hands-on experience on developing Rest APIs using Spring Boot - STRONG API knowledge is necessary to build data ingestion process with APIs
- Hands-on experience building high throughput and resilient Java applications
- Hands-on experience in Cassandra or other NoSQL Database technologies including table design
- Quick learner and experience in delivering end-to-end technology solutions
- Experience with Job Scheduling tools like Control-M
- Experience working with Kafka streaming, Infrastructure, Containers and Cloud is highly desired
- Experience with High Volume applications and/or transactions is key
- Understanding and hands-on experience with CI/CD (team uses Jenkins)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.