Responsible for overall project execution in the area of application software development services or technical support for defined projects. Performs analysis, development, implementation and support of the business application software suite using the Java, Jboss fuse, Spring boot software development, SQL, Oracle 12c , familiar with CI/CD - Azure, Git, Docker, AWS (ECS, Cloudwatch, EC2, SQS, SNS) or other development tools. Must be experienced with development and support of RESTful webservices. Experience with Apache Kafka and Apache camel a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Collaborates with JDE E1 analyst and development teams to design, develop, and deliver integrated solutions that are scalable, adaptable, and sustainable in accordance with established standards.
- Develops, tests, implements, and maintains new and existing customizations to the current webservices and micros services, and integration environment
- Develops, tests, implements, and maintains applications, reports and integration processes in 3rdparty JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems as needed.
- Analyzes and resolves technical and application problems in a timely manner.
- Produces ad-hoc queries and develops report solutions to support business needs.
- Keeps up to date with the latest Java, spring boot apache technologies.
- Provides level two technical support for all service tickets created for assigned systems. Assist, train, and coordinate with other technical staff as needed.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent field with 5 -7 years of experience with Java developmentWork Experience/Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical, inquisitive, and innovative with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the JDE business processes and database structure preferred.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Java 5 - 7 year's experience with Java software development
- Spring boot - 1 to 2 year's experiencewith Spring boot software development
- Databases - 1 to 2 year's experience with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres
- Familiar with CI/CD - Azure, Git, Docker, AWS (ECS, Cloudwatch, EC2, SQS, SNS)
- Web service - 1 to 2 years experience withSOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of apache camel a plus.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The individual in this position will be required to regularly communicate with internal and external customers and staff. Must be able to exchange information clearly and accurately in all situations.
- Constantly operates a computer and other related equipment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at workstation the majority of the time.
- This position requires the majority of the time to be spent in front of a computer screen. Must be able to accurately perceive and identify all position related information.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.