Kforce has a client in search of an IT Project Manager in Pasadena, CA.Summary:Activities include coordinating the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, allocating resources across the multiple projects, defining project governance policies and managing the financial concerns of the program.
- BA/BS degree or 4 years of additional experience required
- 8+ years of experience required
- Must be self-motivated, well organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills; Excellent business presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units
- Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.