IT Project Manager If you are a IT Project Manager with Low Voltage & CCTV experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a growing MSP firm located in Lakewood, NJ with 20+ years of experience in IT services, Security and Communication Solutions.
What You Will Be Doing IT Project Managers are responsible for overseeing all aspects of any project in a company's IT department, which includes insuring projects are completed on time and within their specified budgets. Some of an IT Project Manager's day-to-day duties include:
-Setting project goals and producing plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- Efficient communication to customer and understand their needs
What You Need for this Position - Low Voltage experience
- CCTV experience
- Access Control experience
-Ability to travel with company vehicle as needed
What's In It for You - $90-130k salary
- Full benefits & 401k
- Generous PTO/Vacation
So, if you are a IT Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!