Hypertherm Engineers think outside the box and bring new ideas to life. As a design/build company, our Engineers are hands-on and focused on continuous improvement, helping to make industrial cutting more accurate, cost-effective, and safe for our customers.
Join us, Summer 2024 as an Engineering Intern and work alongside outstanding colleagues who will help you learn and develop your skills. Cultivate relationships with your intern cohort as you participate in fun and rewarding activities throughout the summer.
Some of the project opportunities for Engineering Interns this summer:
- Design/build/test products
- Manufacturing cell upgrades
- SolidWorks modeling
Specific experience desired per engineering focus:
- Currently enrolled in an engineering-focused college degree program (mechanical, electrical preferred)
- Junior (you have completed a minimum of 2 years) and are in good standing
- Enthusiastic about learning with the ability to work collaboratively in a team, as well as independently on selected projects
- Mechanical Engineers/Manufacturing Engineers - SolidWorks modeling and other drafting tools
- Electrical Engineers - Experience in power, hardware, board design programs
- Software Engineers - SaaS, Cloud Services, Scrum
Hypertherm is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applications. All employment decisions are based on business need, job requirements and our values as an associate-owned company without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
CURRENT ASSOCIATES OR TEMPORARY ASSOCIATES: Please apply via your internal Workday career account.This is the base pay range that an applicant can expect to make upon hire. Pay within this range will vary based upon relevant experience, skills, and education among other factors.
This job has expired.