Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
Intake CoordinatorThis role will serve as a liaison between Accolade2nd.MD and current and potential members. The successful candidate will be effective in this concierge role by educating current and potential members on the benefits of Accolade2nd.MD's services, while promoting member satisfaction and experience.
This is a Full time in office position, and general hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Answering calls in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proactively communicate Accolade2nd.MD benefits and the value of our service to members.
- Telephonic Intake and medical triage to the appropriate nurse team member.
- Assign electronic case requests to appropriate nurses based on the member's medical concern or diagnosis.
- Offer guidance to members regarding their health plan resources.
- Activate new member accounts, reset account passwords, and input/update necessary member information into our database.
- Manage an active inventory of requests with timely follow-up.
- Assist Accolade2nd.MD specialists with account concerns.
- Effectively navigate multiple internal systems and processes to obtain appropriate data.
- Perform outbound calls to members who attend 2nd.MD informational webinars.
- Maintain Accolade2nd.MD email distribution lists to ensure you respond to members in a timely manner.
- Manage Careteam email inbox and assign appropriate emails to nurse cases.
- Verify member eligibility utilizing Health plan carrier databases.
- Distribute cases amongst the Personalized Local Support team.
- Distribute cold call referrals to the Health Advocate team.
- Collaborate closely with the client management and engagement team to better prepare for new client onboarding and client communication campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the Monitor team to troubleshoot member and 2nd.md specialist tech issues.
- Collaborate closely with the scheduling team regarding Accolade2nd.MD specialists or member consultation concerns.
- Meet team/personal qualitative and quantitative targets
• Certified Medical Assistant.
• 3 + years of professional experience in a medical office setting.
• Ability to navigate through multiple technology platforms
• Communication Skills, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Professionalism, Productivity, Documentation Skills, Critical Thinking, Customer Services Skills, Data Entry Management, and Interpersonal Skills
• High level of professionalism.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and perform multiple high priority tasks concurrently with minimal direction.
• Team player with the capacity to coordinate across departments.Benefits
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits, including access to Accolade Advocacy, Accolade Care, and Accolade EMO.
- HDHP medical plan with generous employer contributions towards an HSA
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching employer contributions
- Open Time Off
- Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 floating holidays
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Subsidized commuter benefits programs
- Virtual access to coaching, self-care activities, and video-based therapy and psychiatry through Ginger
- 1 Volunteer days per year
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) w/ employee discount
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is committed to being a company that embraces a hybrid work environment where employees can enjoy the best of both worlds - the flexibility to work from home and the opportunity to have a common place to connect, collaborate, and innovate with others in-person. Our hybrid work model requires that employees who live within 40 miles of an Accolade office are required to be in the office for at least two days during the work week. Accolade will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send on part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
This job has expired.