Our Tele-Sales and Customer Experience Associates are a major driving factor behind Bob's Discount Furniture's success and expansive growth in the retail industry. As an OMNI Channel retailer, Bob's offers our customers a variety of ways to shop and feel safe during these unprecedented times. As a Bob's Squad associate, you can expect an environment dedicated to your individual success and a rewarding career with room for professional advancement! As champions of the "Bob's Way" our Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with a low pressure, honest, gimmick free and enjoyable shopping experience, not only in store, but over the phone as well!
"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value! We call it the Bob's Way because no one does it better!" - Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- A competitive Hourly Rate PLUS Commission pay structure
- Inbound call center, no cold calling!
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be consistently positive, enthusiastic and respectful in all interactions with customers and co-workers. Accurately and honestly represent all Company policies, products and services, to reach quantitative goals and to sell "BOB'S WAY", bringing his positive image and energy into all sales situations.
- Providing top notch customer experience
- Be receptive to and work with Store Management to improve sales performance through increased sales per call handled, closing ratio, average order value (AOV), and customer satisfaction scores (NPS).
- Attend and constructively participate in all scheduled meetings, workshops and other training sessions in person or virtually for the call center
- Arrive at work on scheduled days, on time and work scheduled shift
- This includes working all weekends and major holidays, unless specified otherwise by management.
- Stay well informed about Bob's products, pricing, policies and advertising campaigns. Explain product features in a positive light.
- Know the competition, their pricing, construction, delivery policies, giveaways, and financing programs.
- Build Your Own Business. Track all open orders through BobSuite and continuously communicate status with customers. Follow up on any and all commitments made to customers, co-workers and management.
- Be empathetic and proactive in helping customers resolve issues complaints with a goal of providing first-call resolution on all incoming customer service issues/concerns.
- Answer incoming calls and follow up with customers queries in a timely and courteous manner
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Good coordination skills -- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
- Excellent prospecting and selling skills -- Identifying sales prospects; delivering sales presentations; closing sales; handling the necessary follow up; and dealing with customer service issues
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
- Phones sales background
- Sales background
- Customer Service Experience
- Tech forward / early adopter of new tech