About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Women in technology: LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 27% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring Scheme for Women in Technology
- Women's Network Forum
- Women in Technology Employee Resource Group (ERG)
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.SECURITY BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DATA ENGINEERHYBRID MODEL: Position can work from our any of the following locations 1-2 DAYS PER WEEK IN OFFICE
- Alpharetta, GA
- Boca Raton, FL
This is an exciting opportunity to have a global impact on information security governance and risk management for LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group to enhance our Culture of Security. This individual will develop, implement and maintain security control requirements to analyze company threats by working with controls owners to remediate, and appropriately operate, the company's information security program.
We are searching for a self-starter and problem solver with business experience in Information Security or Technology, in a highly regulated industry, specifically with a business intelligence and/or data science background. Technical skills are required to support the team in developing and maintaining data models, reports, dashboards or automation actions within our business intelligence tool, PowerBI. This will support the decisioning, alerting and response for continued security control effectiveness across the organization.Core Responsibilities
- Identify, research and data model data sources that align to established control measurements, while also adequately analyzing accuracy of data
- Interface with key stakeholders to setup automated data collections (SQL, API, exports) across various tools and data sources to update PowerBI (BI) reports and dashboards, ensuring completeness and accuracy of outputs
- Write and review detailed specifications for the development of BI system components of moderate complexity by working with control owners and team members to establish control measurements and alerting criteria
- Identify issues and collaborate with internal customers, operations staff and management to determine resolutions to achieve desired department objectives based on findings and data available
- All other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of work experience
- Ability to work across programming languages and frameworks (e.g., Python, Power Shell, Java, etc.)
- Ability to work with databases and write queries using SQL
- Familiarity with security frameworks, policies, and standards
- Good communication (verbal and written), analytical, interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills with the ability to interact with key stakeholders to convey cybersecurity and risk management best practices
- Good organizational skills required to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work effectively, to ensure security measures are incorporated into strategic departmental plans that support the company's information security goals and objectives
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.