At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The Human Resources Manager will build overall organizational capability for the location. He/she will drive and implement HR initiatives to increase organizational effectiveness, build capability and talent of the workforce. Lead strategy and tactics to positively engage the team and impact overall business performance.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter
- Provides HR consulting expertise to all levels of management and employees.
- Administers personnel and employee and labor relations programs.
- Administers existing programs in accordance with established policies and procedures including EEO and ADA compliance.
- Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of issues and resolves through a systematic and analytical approach, including investigations. Make recommendations to minimize potential employment liability.
- Consults with management team to analyze and assess people needs and issues. Develops and implements appropriate action plans.
- Manages recruitment and hiring process to ensure talent acquisition needs are met .
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations (Federal, State, Local) laws and company policies/guidelines.
- Perform periodic training for all employee levels to include new business processes, policies and compliance training.
- Act as the change agent for the location.
- Actively manage employee and labor relations activities; support labor committee meetings, respond to grievances and inquiries.
- Implements HR initiatives to improve organization effectiveness, including performance management systems, talent development, organization design, and cultural development.
- Provides Affirmative Action program and administration in support of AAP, EEO and OFCCP compliance.
- Act as the location lead for internal and external audits. Perform pre-audit activities to minimize risk and maximize audit results.
- Identifies opportunities and recommends changes to increase performance, reduce costs, and positively impact HR metrics through analytical approaches, including the tracking of key data and analyzing trends.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.