JOB SUMMARY: The Human Resources Business Partner will serve as a business partner to Belle Tire employees and supports all aspects of the HR function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Works collaboratively with the HR team in support of the overall HR strategy; supports the execution and effectiveness of organizational goals and objectives;
* Works collaboratively with operations team and assists with identifying and resolving employee relations issues including both performance and conduct violations; while also advising management on employee coaching, corrective action, and terminations;
* Collaborates with operations and recruiting team to support staffing and recruiting strategy including analyzing staffing levels, proactively identifying staffing needs, helps identify and participate in local recruiting strategies, participating in hiring events and actively training hiring mangers on recruiting and interviewing best practices.
* Serves as the main source of information and training for the HRIS system.
* Acts as a resource for managers and employees on a wide variety of human resources topics, including: harassment, policy interpretation, unemployment process, leaves of absences, and workers' compensation;
* Provides support to management regarding performance management and career development.
* Ensure that all federal, state, local laws, and corporate HR-related compliance matters are proactively managed, including but not limited to DOL, ADA, EEO, and FMLA;
* Communicate and ensure execution on key HR metrics; including turnover, staffing, employee engagement, I-9 compliance, benefit enrollment, etc.;
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field;
* 1-3 years of experience in the HR field;
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Strong PC skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel, and Power Point;
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
* Bilingual Spanish Preferred
* SHRM-CP or PHR certification;
* Experience working in a multi-unit retail company;
* Ability to create project plans and oversee assignments from inception to completion;
* Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, including ability to resolve disputes and observe confidentiality;
* Ability to handle multiple activities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
* Ability to work in a changing environment.
Working Conditions: Work hours are typically 7-5, Mon-Fri, some additional time may be required on evenings and weekends. Office environment requiring periods of sitting, and operation of standard office equipment, with regular travel to retail store locations over 50% of work-week.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled