This can be a remote position; the selected candidate can reside and perform the work from anywhere within the United States.
About the HR Operations and Systems (HROS) Team:
The HR Operations and Systems (HROS) team manages operations and governance of various HR applications such as Workday HCM and delivers end to end HR solutions for our business. You will be part of a team that is responsible to troubleshoot issues and configure enhancements in Workday. In addition to supporting regular operations activities in Workday for various functional areas, this team supports planned portfolio projects for HR systems.
The HROS Business Analyst and Configurator role is a Workday subject matter expert in Core HR, Compensation, Benefits OR Absence functional areas. This role will involve collaborating, influencing and working effectively with cross functional partners such as IT, CoEs, Global Business Solutions (GBS), People HR partners and other business functions to assess, design, configure, test, and deploy new features and enhancements in Workday HCM; this will require working flexible hours to accommodate Global stakeholders and projects.
Additional Job DescriptionKey Qualifications:
- Support operations activities such as resolving tickets escalated from Shared Service Center and root cause data quality issues. Deliver minor enhancements to Workday system configuration
- Deliver Workday configuration changes to support prioritized change requests and semi-annual Workday releases
- Partner with the CoE and Global HR/GBS partners to understand strategic direction for the COEs and recommend Workday best practices
- Participate in process improvement discussions and provide Workday expertise
- Support larger portfolio projects by sharing current Workday processes and data dashboards to enable data driven decisions
- Analyze local processes, legal & regulatory needs and assess gaps between as-is and to-be processes. Provide solutions in Workday to bridge the gap including data and security changes that are needed to enable the solution
- Collaborate in data mapping, data cleansing activities with IT to implement data conversion activities
- Support business users in validation of Workday processes, data conversion and integrations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (required)
- Workday Configuration experience (preferred)
- HR Technology experience (required): proven ability to implement HR business requirements in one or more HR Technology platforms
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Agile learning
- Connecting the dots
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Influencing without authority
The median level of salary compensation for this role is $109,283.Bonus Potential:
An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.Benefits:
GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more.#LI-Remote#gmremoteAbout GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.