HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible to organize a portfolio of projects designated by the leadership team, estimate benefits and explain risks, prioritize based on business needs, and successfully return benefit to the company.
- Assign projects to others and monitor progress, summarize results, coach, remove roadblocks, and close/share results.
- Best practice sharing, ability to communicate across locations, be accountable to others while working autonomously.
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- Work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change
- Lead and facilitate process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the elimination of unnecessary complexity and find better ways of working
- 4-year degree in Engineering or Operations Management or equivalent degree
- 2-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment, high speed preferred
- Strong leadership, organizational, and listening skills.
- Capable of delivering innovation. Knowledge of TPM, Six Sigma, CI, Lean, 5S, a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.