BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Help Desk Expert in New York, NY 10013
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Job Title: Help Desk Expert
Location: San Antonio, TX
Expected Duration: 12 Months Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs.
At least 1 year Helpdesk Experience
Active Directory Responsibilities:
- MS Office Experience
- VDI Support
- WIN 10 Experience
- Good Understanding of TCP/IP/DHCP/DNS Networks
- Take 40+ calls per day, plus the ability to work in between calls on other work as assigned.
- The Service Desk currently provides coverage 24x7 and implements a follow the sun model between Belfast and San Antonio. The shift pattern includes a regular late shift as part of the rotation and on occasion there may be a requirement for weekend coverage in support of our clients and other service desk projects.
- A combination of 1st line resolution over the phone as well as efficient 2nd line incident management techniques is needed to evaluate and implement changes for the business including implementing other changes across the Desktop environment and infrastructure it uses.
- Respond to inbound calls to the Premium Client Service Centre in a professional and efficient manner, dealing with and resolving as many desktop issues as possible over the phone and by remote console
- This role will be based in San Antonio supporting Citi Markets Trading & Investment Banking Floors globally working in a dedicated team of Service Desk support analysts. The individual needs to be able to demonstrate the willingness to learn quickly and understand the environment they support.
- The individual will be part of a team and be expected to support approximately 19000+ users with over 25000 desktops, plus laptop and Mobile devices.
- The role requires an effective organizer and confident individual who will demonstrate control over this highly changeable and dynamic environment.
- This role will suit someone who has a strong desktop support background with people management skills and wants to progress into a more high-profile role within the sales and trading environment.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 145695 when responding to this ad.Recommended Skills
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!