Are you a high potential enterprise talent with critical thinking, high learning agility and strong collaboration skills? Would you like to use those capabilities to immerse in a key Oncology tumor type, learn more about global therapy area level strategy & delivery work and drive common goals that have broad impact? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca Oncology Business Unit (OBU) you'll have the opportunity to join a place that's working to fundamentally change the way cancer is treated. In our dynamic environment, you'll be supported by the brightest minds working together side by side. Agile and collaborative, we work cross functionally, as well as externally, to thrive at pace.
What you'll do
Our research, medical & commercial Oncology organizations have put in place a co-leadership model for crafting and delivering One Lung Strategy across development and commercial. As a Head of Lung Cancer Commercialization, you'll play a pivotal, multi-faceted role, Partnering with the Oncology Global Franchise Head and the Lung Strategy Steering Council and collaborating with brand teams, Medical, Diagnostics & Market Access, you will develop and drive overall commercialization of our Lung Cancer strategy. In addition, you will work closely with external partners on LAA for advancing the alliance goals across 3 pillars: Early Diagnosis, Delivering Innovative Medicines, Enhancing Quality Care.. Responsibilities include:
Essential for the role
- Lead the evolution of the Global Lung Tumor Leadership and Tumor Strategy Plans
- Build and implement strategic cross-brand and above brand initiatives aligned to TLP and TSP including indication co-positioning, tumor level narrative, quality of care initiatives etc.
- Co-lead the Global Tumor Commercialization Forum, encouraging strategic and operational alignment across brands, markets and functions
- Head the Lung Ambition Alliance Team, setting overall direction and ensuring alignment across LAA and TLP initiatives
- Provide encouraging leadership and support development for your team and the broader TLP Core Team
- Be responsible for budget management for the Lung Tumor Strategy
- Represent OBU Tumor Commercialization Initiatives on the Lung Tumor Council
Desirable for the role
- Bachelor's Degree
- In market commercial leadership experience, in a mid-large market, preferably at a Franchise level leadership position
- At least 5-10 years' experience building and implementing brand and portfolio level commercial strategies with experience across Marketing, Sales, Access etc.
- Ability to lead & influence cross-functional and cross-brand leadership teams
- Exposure to and experience working with Global cross-functional teams, including R&D teams
- Experience effectively engaging senior external and internal partners including KEEs, Prof. Societies, Sr. Leaders
- Knowledge & experience in Lung cancer
- MBA / advanced scientific degree
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you!Where can I find out more
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
This job has expired.