Kforce has a client in search of a Hardware Asset Management Specialist in McLean, VA.Key Tasks:
- Identify areas for ITAM to add value and ROI; Focus on innovation to deliver relevant solutions to meet our customers' needs; Effective communication with all stakeholders towards the goal of maximizing customer experience
- Ensure the accurate collection, storage, and maintenance of data on all in-scope devices in the asset repository; Ensure that the delivery of the asset management service meets all requirements as defined in customer agreements and Service Levels
- Track assets throughout their life-cycle, with special focus on missing and off network assets; Timely and accurate reconciliation of life-cycle data relating to program assets and the asset tracking system
- Track lease and warranty data in support of refresh as well as end of life processes and projects; Investigate and resolve discrepancies to maintain integrity of asset data; Manage preparation and distribution of pre-defined and ad-hoc reports
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; Or 3+ years with a Master's degree; Or a PhD without experience; Or equivalent experience
- Should have a good understanding of hardware asset management policies, procedures, and best practices
- Experience using industry standard ITAM solutions like Flexera, SNOW Software, Aspera, etc.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM systems like ServiceNow and Remedy; an understanding of End Point Management systems like SCCM, Workspace ONE, etc.
- Moderate to Advanced experience using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and similar tools; Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and present results to business leaders
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.