Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Enable marketing to design customer centric, value driven programs maximizing the data capabilities. Be the conduit between marketing, global ops & marketing technology team to empower PayPal to always be able to execute scalable, best in class, industry leading marketing campaigns
Job Description:Key Responsibilities :
Data Capability SME:Solid understanding of full extent of current marketing tech stack capabilities.Designing program frameworks that would enableDataOpsto quickly scale programs globally. Shouldmaintain ongoinghands onexperience in building programs of various complexity across the spectrumto ensure afirst handexperience of capability strengths & gaps.
Program Consultation:Customer driven mindset to provide program orchestration services to programowners to design and operationalize best in class, always on programs utilizing current capabilities.Consultation approach will be outcomedriven, with a focus on providing marketers with solutions, andmoving away from reliance on marketers needing to define how ops should deliver campaigns (e.g.Adhocto Always-on campaigns).
Data Innovation:Working with Marketing keeping a pulse on future direction and being able to workwith Marketing Technology Team - Data, Compliance, & Channels / Measurement pods as a Feature Owner to drivecontinuous improvements to our marketing capabilities such as real time, signal based marketing,centralized decisioning through Synapse, increasing campaign channels etc. Usingfirst handinsights andchallenges fromday to dayinteractions with Marketing & Operations to recommend, test, qualify andscale high impact capabilities into operations.
Omnichannel Strategy:Influencing omnichannel capability development with Marketing Technology teams to defineanddrive future state capability for marketing. Take ownership of driving adoption of new omni channelcapabilities by Marketing teams, identifying roll out plans, early use cases and champion teams inMarketing to drive successful outcomes. Ability to drive synergies across all channel ops teams so thereis a cohesive effort, action & outcome to our marketing stakeholders.
Think Big, Start Small:Agile mind-set, driving quick incremental wins with Marketing to ensure thePayPal marketing organisation is continuously advancing with small but meaningful enhancements,driving towards the north star.
- DriveJupyterNotebooks enhancements to improveefficiency and reduce errors in campaign build
- Establish campaign design frameworks withMarketing to improve upstream quality of campaigndesign & briefing, and quick scale of programs
- Drive Marketing Customer NPS
- Drives Marketing adoption & campaignoperationalization of our contact & campaigndecisioning platform (Synapse) by Marketing teamsglobally.
- Supporting Marketing Technology Team in identifying use cases to supportnew capabilities such as signal based marketing,analytical driven "programs" or real time dataconsumption for triggers and drivingexperimentation of new capability with selectedmarketing campaigns.
Education & Experience required:
- Breadth Type: Medium - Good knowledge of Omnichannel Digital andNon DigitalMarketing & MarketingAnalytics
- Depth Type: Deep - Hands on knowledge of Data &Marketing Automation platforms, Python, and GoogleCloud Data Analytics
- Marketing or Management Degree with Technologycertifications
- Multiple year hands on experience in analytics, dataquerying, manipulation or reporting & insights
- Hands on experience in batch and real-time eventprocessing and in creating ETL pipelines with Hadoop,Hive, Spark etc. Bonus if able to create workflows onGCP usingBigQueryandBigTable
- Multiple year hands on campaign build & executionexperience with performance marketing background.
- Agile Stakeholder and Team management,Communication and training skills in semi technicaldomain, Curiosity and learning mindset for Marketingtechnologies with focus on channel
New York, New York, United States of America
SingaporeWe're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.