Provides support to all cold end activities. This is the entry level position and the individual will be assigned to perform one or more of the responsibilities of the job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans the production area, under and around conveyors and equipment, lehrs, carton lines, bulk lines, warehouse, etc.
- Helps monitor line ware flow, reselects and operates Cold End machinery as needed.
- Shuts off line equipment and clears jams and restarts equipment.
- Transports trash and debris collected to designated dump areas. Responsible for abiding by GMP rules.
- Loads, un-jams, makes minor adjustments, and restarts equipment.
- Performs repack and reselect.
- Makes a supply of cartons manually to aid in operations when needed.
- Reports defects to Quality Inspector and/or supervisor.
- Provides miscellaneous cleaning and production support activities.
- Completes production records and reports as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Observes all safety rules and regulations and performs job in a safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hourly Rate $19.77/hour; shift differentials are also offered
TheSummer Employment Program is a temporary employment program
that provides training and work experience for teachers/students during the summer months.
The Program runs from May 1st through August 31st of any given year. With temporary assignment not to exceed 90 days. QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Applications are being accepted online with a cut off date of June 10, 2022.About Ardagh Group
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
- Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
- Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
- Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per day?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy the journey!
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.Nearest Major Market: