LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking a part-time General Maintenance Worker for a contract to provide operation and mechanical maintenance services at a federal building in South Dakota. Position is located at the Pierre, SD facility. Hours are M-F, 4 hours per day.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of (4) years' experience performing general maintenance and repair of equipment requiring practical skill and knowledge in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Replacing electrical receptacles, wires, switches, fixtures, and motors.
- Using plaster or compound to patch minor holes and cracks in walls and ceilings.
- Repairing or replacing sinks, water coolers, and toilets.
- Painting floors, steps, and sidewalks.
- Replacing damaged paneling and floors tiles.
- Hanging doors and installing locks.
- Replacing broken window panes and performing general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
Experience in commercial HVAC repair and maintenance of mechanical building systems including PM's, routine service calls and overall facility maintenance a plus.
High School Diploma/GED required.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.