Cost of Services Sold
Job Posting Title:
Job Description Summary:
Function / Responsibilities:
Responsible for maintenance of grounds for garage #2, sidewalks, parking lots, generator enclosures, mechanical rooms and other places as requested.
- Must know how to use hand power tools such as drills, grinders, hammer drills etc.
- Spray lawn, shrubs and trees with fertilizer, herbicides and insecticides, using hand or automatic sprayer.
- Rake and bag or bum leaves using rake on designated areas.
- Clean grounds and remove litter, using spiked stick or broom.
- Repair fences, gates, walls and walks, using carpentry and masonry tools.
- Clean out drainage ditches and culverts, using shovel and rake or at times by hand using proper PPE.
- Snow removal is a requirement and must be able to work 12 hour shifts at times.
- Be able to operate snow removal equipment with attachments such as brush, plow or snow blower.
- Must be willing to operate scissor lift, skid steer, snow blowers, commercial grade pressure washer, and ride on floor scrubbers.
- Must be willing to work weekends as requested to work on several after hours specific to time of year
- Knowledge about fire systems a plus
- Follow all C&W Services and site-specific health and safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support C&W Services in delivering our mission to the client.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalency.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be willing to continue training in skill sets to maintain knowledge of the latest equipment and technologies.
- One to three years experience as a groundskeeper. Have familiarity with grounds maintenance for facilities of similar size and scope.
- Must have multi-skill set knowledge (Landscaping, equipment operation, etc.).
- Have the ability and willingness to work rotational shift, including days, evenings, nights as well as overtime, weekends and holidays as required
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
- Able to operate golf carts and other motor vehicles
- Understanding the importance of priority of work tasks
Note: This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which may also include client-specific requirements. This might include, but is not limited to,
either providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC (if in U.S.) or public health mandate (if in Canada) guidelines or agreeing to regular COVID testing.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.