$5,000 Signing Bonus w/Day 1 Benefits & Mileage Reimbursement
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
Trinity Health At Home provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Physical Therapist position summary
Our home care physical therapists use cutting edge technology and clinical knowledge to provide exceptional care to patients who require one-to-one attention and monitoring in their home. Compassionate care is provided to all members of our communities through a multidisciplinary approach working collaboratively with physicians, nursing team members, social workers, and home health aides. Enthusiastic candidates must excel in an autonomous work environment, be highly motivated, detail orientated, organized and technologically proficient.
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Day 1 Benefits - Health, dental and vision insurance
- Sign-On Bonus
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Bachelor's degree with progressive experience or Master's degree
- Licensed to practice as a physical therapist in Michigan
- Current working knowledge of conditions of participation and home healthcare experience preferred. Must have current driver's license and reliable transportation to and from work site.
Apply Now!!!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.