At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Pompano Ford Lincoln has an outstanding opportunity for a Quick Lane Technician to join the Holman Family! Let Holman Automotive support your growth and take your Technician career to the next level!
***Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus based on qualifications. Relocation assistance available***
What will you do?
The Ford Quick Lane/Lube Technician is responsible for checking and changing the oil and other fluids in the vehicle as needed. The position also requires the ability to identify mechanical problems that exist with the vehicle being serviced and to communicate the concerns to the Service Consultant.
What are we looking for?
- Perform minor services
- Perform a multi-point inspection on all vehicles
- Assist in light duty mechanical services as requested
- Complete paperwork accurately, completely, timely and legibly
What we offer:
- Must have a valid driver's license with excellent driving record
- Must be able to operate both standard shift and manual vehicles
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Frequently changing positions including getting in and out of cars, carrying/lifting of various materials, pushing/pulling, bending, reaching/handling, and twisting
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.