The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Company, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of brazing, soldering, heating, cutting and welding equipment, as well as brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables.
Req. ID: 22309
The Harris Products Group - Mason, OH
Hours: 1st Shift - 6AM to 4PM Monday-Thursday
Candidates should have an exemplary work ethic and meet these minimum requirements:
- Uses all safety equipment on machinery as well as personal protective equipment properly.
- Uses appropriate measurement equipment to confirm product characteristics.
- Operates material handling and label making equipment.
- Fills out daily production reports detailing work activity and any other paperwork required per procedures.
- Uses hand tools to set up and adjust equipment.
- Versatility to move between multiple operations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct process problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with lead supervisor and team.
Why work at Harris?
- No Minimum Education Requirement
- Machine Operator Experience is preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Strong attendance record preferred
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, and physical
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Flexibility to work overtime if needed
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric company headquartered in Mason, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of gas welding and cutting equipment, industrial and specialty gas regulation equipment, gas distribution systems, brazing, and soldering alloys, and welding consumables. We offer an environment where employees are valued for their contributions to the company and rewarded for their performance.
- Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, student loan debt relief, and more.
- A stable and growing company with a commitment to excellence.
- An environment that values it's talented and dedicated employees.
- An employer with a comprehensive focus on continuous improvement.
Tobacco and Drug Free Workplace,
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit www.harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
J.W. Harris Co, Inc. (US20) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Machinist, Welding, Equipment Operator, Industrial, Manufacturing
This job has expired.