Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Financial Analyst - Interventional SBU will be responsible for providing strategic and tactical financial analysis to the Interventional team. The primary focus of the role will be to provide management with the necessary information and analysis tools to support the executive decision-making process.
• Support the Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Processes - assist in the preparation, review and distribution of periodic reports.
• Ensure appropriate internal controls are maintained and SBU financial statements are in compliance with corporate accounting policies and standards.
• Close process includes new product sales reporting, price/volume analysis, standard margin analysis, average selling price analysis, cost center expense analysis, consolidation and flux analysis.
• Prepare travel card expense report audits and communicate findings to Finance leadership as needed.
• Support Strategic Plan, Annual Operating Plan and Forecasting Processes.
• Prepare and submit journal entries.
• Provide Business Unit with Sales, Order and Backorder information.
• Provide ad-hoc support and analysis of business trends for Interventional SBU.
• Liaise with Auditors, Corporate Finance, North America Finance Shared Services and Operations Finance.
• Special Projects and other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, Data Analytics or related field.
• One (1) to Three (3) years experience in Accounting and Financial Analysis is preferred.
• SAP, Salesforce.com, and Business Warehouse experience preferred.
• High level of competency in Excel.
• Must possess strong analytical skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication with all levels of the organization.
• Highly developed organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
New York, New York
Posted about 18 hours ago
Posted about 15 hours ago
New York, New York
Posted about 5 hours ago