- Develop business partnership with customers in areas of responsibilities
- Develop value added analysis that drives profitable business decisions
- Participate in the compilation of the company's budget long-term plan and periodic forecasts.
- This position must be able to develop analytical tools for both corporate and plant use with adequate documentation for all level of users.
- Design and develop advanced modeling tools and reporting tools in Power BI, Excel and/or BW Hana.
- Provide assistance with financial analysis and special projects as requested by management.
- Pursue continuous improvement.
About Ardagh Group
- Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Prefer MS or CPA.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in financial analysis, accounting or related role. Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including advanced MS Excel skillset.
- Experience with Power BI or similar analysis and visualization tools.
- Prior SAP experience preferred
- Ability to communicate and present financial analysis to various audiences including company leadership team.
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion.
Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
• Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
• Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
• Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per day?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you'll enjoy the journey!
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.Nearest Major Market: