Alfasigma USA is seeking a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the business support and financial analysis of the Corporate and Commercial teams at Alfasigma USA, Inc. The position will work with Corporate, Sales and Marketing areas to analyze and support business activities. Areas covered are budgeting, forecasting, analysis of actual results and KPIs. The position will analyze information and develop recommendations to promote stewardship, continuous improvement, and improve business performance. This role is also responsible for management reporting, including assisting with the ongoing utilization and development of the Qlik visualization tool.
- Preparation and financial analysis of operational effectiveness, annual budgets, latest estimate forecasts, cost containment, actual results (including monthly close), KPIs and financial reporting. Includes working closely with cross functional partners to analyze information and to develop recommendations to help improve business performance.
- Analyze and report results of corporate and commercial teams’ performance to budget, ensuring proper spending in alignment with plans.
- Develop analytical tools for overall strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting for the business units, including pro-forma and what-if scenarios to project financial impact of contemplated changes.
- Deliver timely and accurate management reporting, linking business drivers to actual spend and forecast.
- Support Qlik usage and its ongoing development as a key decision support tool.
- Support Accounting functions, such as Payroll, Tax, and month-end accruals and Account Reconciliations
- Special projects and analyses as designated by manager to support businesses.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- Three to five (3 to 5) years of work experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Strong Excel experience, including using pivot tables and financial functions
- Experience developing financial analysis and reporting
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
WHO WE ARE:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles and ability to apply these towards decision support
- Good written and oral communication skills. Capable of conveying information clearly and concisely to groups or individuals either verbally or in writing to ensure that they understand the information and the message.
- Ability to understand and communicate the drivers of profit and loss
- Demonstrate ability to design financial & non-financial measurements and key performance indicators (KPI's) to drive improved business performance
- Self-starter, naturally inquisitive, and able to think and work independently
- Ability to problem-solve and recommend solutions or alternative actions with an eye for continuous improvement
- Knowledge of automated financial solutions and accounting reporting systems. Access or other database skills and/or knowledge of Qlik or other data visualization tools a plus.
- Strong teamwork skills- able to get along well with all levels of personnel
- Strong Analytical skills- able to draw conclusions from information and quickly get an overview without losing attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple functions in the organization
- Strong ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with accurate information
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and change priorities as needed
- Must be detail oriented and committed to first time quality and accuracy in all work
- Display a strong work ethic and core values
Alfasigma USA is the local affiliate of the Italian based pharmaceutical company, Alfasigma. The company was formed, in 2015, as a result of the merger between two historic Italian pharmaceutical companies, Alfa Wassermann and Sigma-Tau. Alfasigma is a leading Italian pharmaceutical company focused on prescription drugs, over-the counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products and has a presence in 90 countries.
Alfasigma USA’s main goals are to improve the health and quality of life of patients by finding solutions to treat specific patient populations, expand our existing portfolio and bring new products into the US market. We strive to be a strong healthy company in a strong healthy world.
Alfasigma USA is headquartered in Covington, LA., has a manufacturing plant in Shreveport, LA., a mail order pharmacy call center in the Covington location and an established national salesforce. In addition, a commercial operations hub opened in 2018 in Bedminster, NJ. Alfasigma USA, Inc. offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, 401K and Paid Time Off are some examples)
","EqualOpportunityEmployerDescription":"Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities","PayTransparencyPolicyStatement":"The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This job has expired.