Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Our team is made up of full and part time employees. These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Competitive starting pay
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- College Tuition reimbursement
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
This position requires the solution technology level skills to work independently as a product/services solutions specialist in servicing and/or training on certain business support work area needs/offerings. Also include new business and other various support functions as developed or assigned.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs product specialist solution skill services including configuring, installing, troubleshooting, networking, maintaining, and training as assigned in their area of responsibility expertise.
- Performs full range of product repair, customer training, equipment and work flow observation, and engages in problem solving sharing solutions to improve methods.
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and services.
- Assembles/adjusts/maintains and shares expertise on products according to specs, and/or relevant
documentation/instruction. Performs the same for equipment operations.
- Considered a resource for others when solutions level expertise/skill is required. Works independently, shows knowledge and command of a range of products, environments and potential issues relevant to assigned roles and responsibilities.
- Maintains productive, professional relationships with all customers and Ricoh personnel and contributes to the overall success of the team.
- Understands and promotes Ricoh's support functions and offerings, anticipates and manages customer needs.
- Responsible for managing own time and schedule and assists in support of solutions time/schedule.
- Effectively executes all required workload management and call handling procedures, using current field call management requirements.
- Performs a full range of services including customer training, equipment and work flow observation, and solution presentation for improved methods.
- Complies with all company policies and completes administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned including maintaining required logs, processes and reports.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information through the proper tracking system.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" and/or customer on-site inventory as assigned/necessary.
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Actively participates in Ricoh Extra Value program opportunities as defined, (CS212, etc) and bills
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh
policy for positions entailing extensive use of personal car while on company business.
- Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience involving computers,
electronics, mechanics, basic network and basic connectivity and printing software application
- Meets the requirements listed in the Technology Services Training Role Inventory and
Certification Program for the assigned role as defined by the manager.
- Follow this internal link for the certification requirement document. https://rworld.ricoh-usa.com/docs/DOC-766716
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.