Field Service Technician If you are a Field Service Technician with experience, please read on!
Since 1982, we have been the most compliant continuous environmental monitoring system in the industry. Our system can monitor the temperature of any cold storage (refrigerators, freezers, ultra-low freezers) from +1,300 to -196 °C. We monitor equipment and parameters such as temperature, humidity, light, differential pressure and more.
---Seattle, Boston, Chicago, Fremont, Gaithersburg Territory
What You Will Be Doing - Installs technical equipment in medical and research facilities. -
- Inspects, repairs, calibrates, maintains electrical, mechanical and network equipment following manufacturers specifications, using test and analysis instruments -
- Maintains inventory of parts issued
- Demonstrates and explains correct operation of equipment to customers. -
- Modifies or develops instruments or devices, under supervision of the engineering staff. -
- Ability to operate company or personal vehicle to travel to assignments
What You Need for this Position - One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to two year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, specifically in electrical, HVAC and/or networking systems
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Manufacturing software
- Current driver's license and valid insurance
- Must be able to travel up to 50% - 80% of the time, including trips up to three weeks at a time
What's In It for You - $55-70k
- PTO and Health Benefits
- Gas pay
- All equipment provided
So, if you are a Field Service Technician with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our