Field Service Technician - 50% Travel & OT Available *Title:* Field Service Technician - Industrial Automation Equipment
*Location:* Dayton, OH
*Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 (including OT & Commissions)*
Founded in 1946, we provide *customized automation solutions & process equipment to end-users* across multiple industries. Our core market is to provide innovative *automated fluid dispensing solutions* for a variety of industries. We are targeting to hire a Field Service Technician *50% TRAVEL ACROSS THE SOUTHEAST & MEXICO* to help with installations at our customer's facilities.
What You Will Be Doing 1) Perform mechanical, electrical & controls system check-out activities for industrial automated equipment
2) Duties include: system set up, initial I/O check-out & verification of electrical, pneumatic, mechanical & hydraulic systems, system process verification & support of equipment buy-off
3) Installation, debug & customer training of mechanical, electrical & control systems along w/ modification to industrial automated equipment
4) Provide field support as required for equipment installation & service
What You Need for this Position 1) Electrical & mechanical troubleshooting skills
2) Technical knowledge including: basic engineering design concepts, fluid dynamics, manufacturing & production process concepts, basic PLC functions & mechanical / electrical schematics
3) Must have networking experience including: Ethernet/IP, Control Net & Device Net
4) PLC programming experience w/ Rockwell Control Logix, GE, Mitsubishi or Omron
What's In It for You Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, 401k w/ matching) and more!
IF interested can you provide *an updated resume & salary requirements to JOSH.REIFMAN@CYBERCODERS.COM*
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!