American Foods Group, LLC has an opportunity for a Facilities and Administrative Manager in Green Bay, WI.
The Facilities and Administrative Manager is responsible for service management of multiple office facilities. This individual will lead or assist in multiple activities that support the organization's executive management and travelers. The role is dynamic, and no two days are the same.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Negotiate and/or assist with negotiations for property management services (contract services).
- Arrange for daily office cleaning, routine maintenance of; kitchen appliances, HVAC, and mechanical systems.
- Review and approve contract service invoices.
- Manage janitorial supplies for corporate office.
- Main contact for property lessees providing excellent customer service.
- May perform light-duty maintenance tasks.
General Office Administration
- Administrative support for executive management team.
- Maintain and update information to documents on SharePoint site.
- Coordinate executive meetings as requested. May include hotel rooming; meeting rooms; food and beverage; A/V equipment; recreation events; on-/off-site dinners; transportation; etc.
- Supervise one receptionist.
- Create and print welcome signs for visitors or other office guests.
- Review toll-free consumer line for messages and forward messages to appropriate staff for follow up.
- Lambeau Field Suite: Coordinate all activities related to the use of the suite during the year. This would include ticketing, food and beverage orders, supplies, hotel arrangements for guests, and communications to employees, customers, and vendors.
- Participate in regular meetings with external travel services/providers to include monitoring of programs for improved service and best value.
- Review, reconcile and distribute travel reports monthly.
- Monitor travel certificates and credits to ensure employee use before expiration.
- Negotiate annual hotel rates for multiple locations.
- Assist with establishing new traveler profiles in Concur system and with travel partners.
- Assist with group travel and events.
Safety and Security
- Electronic facilities badge/key card maintenance.
- Company liaison for Fire Department semi-annual office inspections.
- Maintain current Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) on related chemicals.
- Create, update, and display emergency evacuation maps of all buildings.
- Maintain First Aid Kit supplies ensuring kit is stocked with necessary items.
- Replace batteries and pads in AED when expired.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- 3 years of experience in similar functions or roles.
American Foods Group, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; comfortable performing in a fast paced, dynamic environment, managing both internal and external resources.
- Ability to work independently and with others to complete tasks and review work products.
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel applications to prepare reports, documents, and presentations.
- Moderate problem-solving ability required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement . Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying. American Foods Group, LLC will not discriminate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Learn more: Pay Transparency . American Foods Group, LLC participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify Summary American Foods Group, LLC
is a privately held beef processing company headquartered in Green Bay, WI. As the 5th largest beef processing company in the U.S. we employ over 4,500 employees, ship over 5 million pounds of beef every day and export to countries around the globe. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done. American Foods Group, a "hire to retire" type of company. What we offer:
Check Out the Green Bay, WI Area!
- Competitive total compensation package for you and your family.
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health and Wellness Clinic, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Long & Short Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Green Bay, Wisconsin, a stunning Wisconsin city on the bay of Lake Michigan. Green Bay is known around the world for contributions to industry and agriculture, the smallest city to host a National Football League team known as the Green Bay Packers, and the area boasts a progressive atmosphere from industrial parks to shopping districts.
The area also offers:
- Arts and culture including exceptional performing arts facilities, museums and visual art galleries
- Family fun such as the NEW Zoo, Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, and the Bay Beach Amusement Park
- Tours of the finest wineries & breweries, the Packers Hall of Fame, and more
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than American Foods Group, LLC in Green Bay, Wisconsin!
This job has expired.