Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Lifeline Transport Team is an integral part of The Department of Emergency Services. The Department of Emergency Services is a designated Level 1 Adult Trauma Center, regional Pediatric Trauma Center, Eye Trauma Center, Stroke Center, and Cardiac Center for the state of Maryland. The Lifeline team executes thousands of air, ground and in-house patient transports yearly and assists in preserving the lives of our most critically ill patients during these transports. Lifeline's mission is to bring 24/7 advanced life support and critical care services to The Johns Hopkins community.
12 hour day & night rotating
What Awaits You
- ADN/BSN. Applicants with an Associate's degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered, provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
- Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
- District of Columbia RN license required; upon hire OR within the first 90 days of employment
- Pennsylvania RN license required; upon hire OR within the first 120 days of employment
- BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- RN work experience required
- Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment
- Achievable and Progressive Clinical Ladder to encourage career growth and development
- Support from dedicated orientation facilitators and nurse educator
Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $15,000 per fiscal year
Join The Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing team
and become part of a patient centered collaborative work environment at a world renowned, Magnet designated, academic medical facility. Our nurses are committed to patient safety, clinical excellence, optimizing outcomes through evidenced based practice, and life-long learning.Important Notice: Authorization to Work in the United States:
Applicants who require sponsorship now or in the future will not be considered for this position.To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/experienced-rn-lifeline-critical-care-transport-nursing-johns-hopkins-hospital-nu-570387-76981/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.