As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Mass General Brigham is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
The Executive Talent Acquisition partner leads searches to successfully identify, develop, and recruit executive-level candidates to drive growth and clinical care strategies. The Executive Talent Acquisition Partner will provide a consultative, strategic approach for executive positions across the system while building solid rapport and long-lasting relationships with candidates. This role will be responsible for developing & implementing innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract and source leadership and executive-level candidates for open leadership roles and building talent pipelines. The Executive Talent Acquisition Partner will develop diverse talent pools through outreach and sourcing techniques including referral generation, networking, and direct sourcing. This highly visible position will play a crucial role in advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Mass General Brigham.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead end-to-end executive search process and engagements from inception to completion (e.g., identifying external talent, client management, candidate engagement, candidate experience, partnering with human resources and other collaborators).
• Collaborate with leaders to understand specific performance results desired for each role, develop position specification performance profiles to rely upon during the hiring process, and provide consultation on search committee establishment, to lead the team toward making good hiring decisions.
• Develop and execute comprehensive strategic sourcing strategies using all available resources to identify and attract top talent in the industry.
• Screen, qualify and prioritize candidates. Present and calibrate a slate of DEI candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders.
• Ensure all candidates have an ideal experience by ensuring a high-experience interview process and providing timely contact and feedback throughout the recruiting process.
• Ensure data integrity by using all available technology and systems to accurately collect, track, and report data in real-time.
• Establish positive relationships and develop a reputation among hiring managers as a consultative partner who understands their departments, position requirements, and anticipated openings.
• Stay abreast of external talent market developments and build the brand of Mass General Brigham at key talent events to drive passive candidate interest. Network with key community partners and form relationships across institutions.
• Support recruitment leaders in developing regular executive recruiting reports.
• Leverage internal and external data and analytics to advise and communicate effectively with key internal team members.
• Continually build talent pools to solve future business needs with a focus on specific patterns of performance to identify candidates who will deliver high-quality performance and results.
• Serve as an ambassador for Mass General Brigham
• 7+ years of direct full life cycle recruiting experience required including demonstrated success with highly sophisticated roles
• 3+ years of executive-level full-cycle recruiting experience required. Recruiting experience in healthcare and life sciences is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
• Experience with CRM for candidate development/engagement is preferred
• Demonstrable experience sourcing top talent without reliance on third-party agencies. Direct sourcing and networking skills to generate and expand a candidate pipeline aligned with organizational goals.
• Ability to summarize data including outside market drivers and design sourcing strategies to identify and engage with passive talent.
• Ability to handle candidate expectations, provide timely feedback, and ensure that candidates have a positive recruiting experience, regardless of the outcome.
• Ability to understand differentiators in experience to identify and select talent who can help make an impact. Experience in recruiting diverse talent is required.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization and collaborate optimally with other HR (TA, L&OD) leaders on sourcing strategies and internal talent identification.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills. Ability to help hiring managers articulate candidate requirements, then translate job requirements into a compelling recruiting marketing strategy.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Proficient in various applicant tracking systems, social media, Microsoft Office, and other efficiency and recruiting tools. Prior experience with Taleo Recruiting and Workday is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with behavioral interviewing skills and other assessment techniques.
• Outstanding consultation interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships with hiring managers.
• Expert-level presentation skills. Able to translate data into a story that engages and clarifies challenges, solutions, and results for collaborators.
• History of building and encouraging trusting balanced relationships, both internally and externally. Able to collaborate and partner with other subject matter authorities and leaders.
• Active listener. Seek to understand the point of view and needs of collaborators and executives.
• Demonstrated ability to be influential. Ability to balance emotional intelligence and business insights when communicating with collaborators. Possess the depth of experience to know when to persuade vs. negotiate.
• High level of service orientation-responsive to the needs of key stakeholders. Able to function in a vibrant environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules, priorities, and project scope.
• A self-motivated and advised individual who pays attention to the details. Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities in a high-energy setting.
• Demonstrated ability to initiate activities and work autonomously, yet collaborative and resourceful.
• Confirmed good judgment and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
• An individual of the highest integrity with high levels of energy and maturity.
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under the law.
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Posted about 3 hours ago
Los Angeles, California
$17.33 - $29.70 per hourPosted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our