American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing professional administrative and high-level support to a team of three (3) Executives within various departments including but not limited to, Government Affairs, Communications and Sustainability, as well as key members of management.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for all affiliated business activities to include, roadshow events, annual conferences, etc. for Executive Management and Staff
- Provides primary support for the Executive Management team and assists with backup coverage for other Staff; uses professional judgement and excellent communication when handling calls and emails
- Maintains the calendars for Executives and schedules meetings, conference calls and events
- Reconciles and codes monthly expenses for the corporate credit card account and processes monthly reimbursements and assists in the process of tracking budgets and expenditures
- Coordinates in-house as well as offsite meetings in all aspects to include locations, food and beverages, invitations, meeting materials, etc.
- Creates presentations using Canva and PowerPoint
- Coordinates various activities with other Executives to ensure timely completion
- Negotiates favorable terms and pricing agreements with hotels, caterers, and other providers for special events and for executive travel
- Provides additional support to other executive administrative staff by answering phones, processing documents and corporate filing
- Compiles and organizes binders for various conferences and events
- Reviews email for the Executives and follows up as needed
- Organizes and maintains filing system of confidential information
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience required
- Minimum of three (3) years supporting Executive Staff preferred
- Strong budget management experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Executive communication experience required
- Experience in business event and conference planning preferred
- Experience with public and social media, and awareness for the public institutions that affect business
- Strong relationship management, organizing and customer service skills.
- Valid Driver's license required
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
Executive assistant, assistant, support, executive staff, executive support, administration, administrative support, administrative assistant, property management, full time #LI-PC1 #LI-Hybrid
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.