Location: Hazelwood, MO
Salary: Negotiable (W2)
Description: Our Aerospace client is currently seeking an Equipment & Tool Engineer in Hazelwood MO.
• Supports the evaluation of program and project requirements, develops complex equipment and tooling concepts and designs solutions for the Production System
• Compiles and analyzes technical data to determine the effects on product engineering design and rate estimates for equipment and tooling
• Ensures compliance with safety, producibility, maintainability, reliability, ergonomic factors and regulatory requirements
• Develops tooling usage instructions and conducts training for Production and manufacturing personnel
• Consults with engineering and operations counterparts to ensure tool design maximizes part producibility
• Validates contractual performance milestones, maintains configuration control, conducts reviews, prepares plans for productions readiness, preventative maintenance, and spares
• Develops and implements moderately complex work-arounds and maintains configuration of hardware, software and documentation
• Supports studies for disposition of assets
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
• Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
• 5+ years' experience in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Tool Engineering
• 5+ years' experience with NX and/or CATIA 3D systems
Prabhat Sharma, Recruiter, The Judge Group
Suite 100, 151 South Warner Road, Wayne, PA 19087
( 610-813-1107 | Toll-free ( 1800-339-8318 extn. 315
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!