Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health, Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a (Part-time) Environmental Services Associate (EVS) to join our Environmental Services team!
Schedule: Part-time (30 hours/weekly)
The EVS Associate provides environmental support to the hospital and predominantly to nursing units to ensure a safe and clean environment.
The priority for the EVS Associate is room preparation for admitted, transferred and discharged patients.
Environmental Services Associate
- Is responsible for all general cleaning tasks in their assigned area of the hospital
- Promotes sanitary conditions, which prevents the spread of infection and odors.
- May be required to perform tasks, which involve exposure to visible blood contamination or reasonably anticipated blood contamination. Similar duties may also extend to the Medical Office Building, other buildings and the adjacent grounds of the Medical Center's premises.
- Exercises good judgment while working around patients and visitors.
- Responds rapidly and thoroughly to emergencies, special needs, spills, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- HS diploma or equivalency (Preferred)
- (1) year Environmental Services/Housekeeping experience (Preferred)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.