Environmental Aide Full Time Night - Samaritan Hospital
If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an award-winning company, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for the right candidate to join our Samaritan Team. This will be a day shift
What you will do:
Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
The goal of Environmental Services at Samaritan Hospitalis to provide a clean, orderly, and safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff in keeping with the mission and philosophy ofSt. Peter's Health Care Services. We are looking for the right candidate to join our Environmental Servicesteam. If you are an energetic individual and are seeking opportunities for growth and development, this is the position for you.Responsibilities:
What you will need:
- Candidate must be able to lift, pull, and push up to 50 pounds, possesses a basic knowledge of how to dust, vacuum, mop, and sanitize.
- Thorough room cleaning: follow all processes as designated by training policies to ensure all area, fixtures, and surfaces and surfaces are cleaned daily or as assigned, and in a timely manner.
- Comply with any infection control policies and procedures.
- Maintains good working relationships and communicates with other departments, residents, families and fellow staff. Responds pleasantly to all requests.
- Communicates to Housekeeping Supervisor only problems encountered while performing daily routine.
- Performs any other duties assigned by Housekeeping Supervisor or Director.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Performs functions, duties and carry out responsibilities of housekeeping.
- Demonstrates SPHCS Standards of Behavior.
- Read, write and speak English at a minimum 6'th grade level.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and complete high school level computational skills.
- Candidate must be able to lift, pull, and push up to 50 pounds, possess a basic knowledge of how to dust, vacuum, mop, and sanitize.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.