At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How you will make contributions that matter...
- Research and evaluate packaging project recommendations to determine feasibility and use cost-benefit analysis to calculate and analyze the expected ROI.
- As the project manager, lead multiple cross-functional teams to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and complete packaging projects in support of company's strategies and priorities.
- Identify, develop and validate new packaging components that support existing and future category initiatives.
- Support operations in troubleshooting packaging quality issues and optimizing productivity.
- Design test plans, coordinate external resources, and lead trials to qualify new packaging material specifications.
- Support project engineering in the installation of new packaging equipment by validating packaging material design and assisting in equipment qualification and start-up.
- Support sales in the preparation of customer bids, design of new product packaging, and investigation of complaints.
- Complete other packaging work and related projects as necessary.
You are best suited for the role if you...
- 2-4 years of packaging design experience in consumer-packaged goods or similar industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging, Engineering, or related field or the equivalent job experience.
- Experience with and passion for critical problem solving, fact-based, and quantitative analysis experience with an emphasis on industrial design.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with TOPS or similar software preferred.
- Approximately 30% travel is required.
We support and care for our employees by providing them with...
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.