JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world's leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The Engagement Project Coordinator is responsible for managing all communications projects, driving cross-functional team efforts in defining scope, schedule, budget, workstreams deliverables, and capacity for all projects that support the organization strategy. This role will be responsible for full cycle project organization from conception to launch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all facets of multidimensional, mission-critical projects though the full project life cycle
- Actively communicate with stakeholders to understand and define current needs and priorities
- Assemble project plans, ensure all systems of record for project management and reporting, primarily Aeratable, are kept current; direct and monitor team work effort on a regular basis
- Track and monitor project progress, create project schedules, oversee status meetings, and route projects.
- Collaborate with team members to identify project scope and focus, create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project, manage project initiativesand resources, implement project requirements, plans, processes and tools and assure project success
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and timelines
- Serve as the key point of contact for project status inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Conduct timely meetings to gather and share information with the team, proactively identify potential roadblocks, and provide status of existing project or outstanding tasks
- Project analysis reports capturing lessons-learned and implement process improvement initiatives to drive future success
- Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment by building partnerships with internal and external partners
- Identify opportunities to improve Aeratableplatform/tool to optimize workflows and create efficiencies.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor level of degree in the communications, marketing, business, or related field of study
- 2 years of demonstrated experience in managing projects, with an emphasis on marketing communications; medical device background is a plus
- Certifications Required; but PMP, CMP, or similar certification preferred No
- Well-developed project management skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Skilled in managing multiple diverse activities simultaneously, delivering on commitments and varying deadlines and operating with speed, accuracy, and strong judgement
- Strong problem-solving skills, time management and an eye for detail
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office, Excel, Airtable, Asana or other project management applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
This job has expired.