What you'll do at
What you'll do...
We are looking for an experienced maintenance manager to join our team. You will help manage a region that specializes in heavy-duty truck and trailer private fleet maintenance with multiple locations.
About Fleet Maintenance
You will report to the Director of Fleet Services and the Divisional Maintenance Manager within their specific region. You have experience managing Class 8 heavy-duty trucks and trailers, along with the ability to implement process improvements.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Oversee the maintenance of all company vehicles, including heavy-duty trucks and trailers.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs to ensure fleet performance and reduce downtime.
- Monitor maintenance data to identify areas for improvement and cost reduction.
- Manage a team of maintenance technicians and ensure they are trained to meet industry standards.
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state regulations regarding the maintenance and operation of commercial vehicles.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the fleet is operating.
- Manage budgets and forecasts for maintenance expenses.
- Travel to several locations to oversee maintenance operations and support special projects.
- Implement process improvements to improve maintenance operations and increase efficiency.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in heavy-duty truck and trailer maintenance management.
- Experience managing a team.
- Ability to collaborate with teams.
- Identify process improvements and implement solutions.
- Experience with data mining and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations related to commercial vehicle maintenance and operations.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to several locations for maintenance oversight and special projects.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or related area and 3 years' experience in maintenance, operations, or related area.
Option 2: 5 years' experience in maintenance, operations, or related area.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Heavy equipment or related area, Leading cross-functional task forces or projects, Lean, Six Sigma, TPQ Certified, SupervisoryPrimary Location...
5803 SW REGIONAL AIRPORT BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0635, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
This job has expired.