A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Jaffrey, NH ultrafiltration and virus membrane manufacturing team requires a self-motivated Electrical Controls Engineer who is passionate and energized by working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment where safety, attention to detail and documentation are critical. In this role, you will maintain and improve the automated manufacturing system to maximize OEE in a manufacturing department swiftly growing to a 24/7 operation. You will provide instrumentation, hardware, PLC and SCADA technical expertise assisting maintenance and production in resolving technical issues on process equipment which includes chemical mixing, automated fluid skids, and continuous web handling processes. In addition to maintaining and improving the existing automated manufacturing system, you will support capacity expansion activities from equipment design via User Requirement Specifications (URS) through Release to Manufacturing (RTM). Willing to work on the manufacturing floor, lift up to 50lbs, and stand/bend/twist.
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of Relevant Life Sciences, Technical, or Manufacturing Experience
- Able to design, program, and troubleshoot Rockwell Automation based PLCs, HMIs, SCADA systems.
- Experience with FactoryTalk Transaction Manager, SQL, and Crystal Reports.
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot DeviceNet, ControlNet, and Ethernet I/P industrial networks as well as web handling drive network programming (preferably Parker/Eurotherm).
- Experience with electrical requirements in hazardous locations and Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Proficient in Visual Basic, LabView, Microsoft applications, and creating/editing electrical schematics in AutoCAD.
- Effective communication, observational, linear thinking, and organizational skills.
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 213509
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.