Electrical Controls Engineer * Job Title:* Electrical Controls Engineer
* Location:* Freeport, IL
* Salary:* 70-85k DOE
*We are a U.S. Manufacturer that has partnered with top companies such as John Deere, Goodyear, and Firestone* We put our employees first and treat them like family. We offer flexibility, grow with our employees, and have an open-door policy as safety and communication is key. We are looking to grow our community. If you are interested in joining the team, please, Apply Today!
What You Will Be Doing -Design, deployment, and maintenance of a broad range of electrical systems and equipment.
-Provide in-depth technical expertise to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities, and programs.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues.
- Perform engineering tasks as assigned by supervision by applying engineering principles.
- Perform independent research, reviews, studies, and analyses in support of technical projects and programs.
- Recommend equipment, new concepts, and techniques to improve performance, simplify construction, reduce costs, correct design or material flaws, or comply with changes in codes or regulations.
What You Need for this Position -Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or equivalent Technical degree or equivalent combination of education skills
-Computer technology experiences are a plus.
Top Reasons to Work with Us -Healthcare Insurance (medical, dental)
-Employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan
-Short/Long-term Disability Insurance
-Career Advancement Opportunities
So, if you are a Controls Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!