Notified, formerly Intrado Digital Media, is hiring an Editorial Analyst in their El Segundo, CA or Chicago, IL office. This will be an office-based position with a 4:00p - 12:30a Eastern Time Monday - Friday shift. The Analyst will play a key role in helping drive clients' PR distribution services and involves high concentration in editing and customer service. The main responsibility will be to review and format clients' press releases under pressing deadlines and distribute them via their global network to journalists, terminals and websites. While this position does not offer original writing skills, there are opportunities to specialize in areas around newswire distribution and provide consultation to our clients. GlobeNewswire clients range from C-Suite executives to PR professionals, across multiple industries. We service both PR and IR companies.
- Review clients' press releases for grammatical and spelling errors and inconsistencies. Does not involve fact-checking
- Format press releases to match the client's original version as closely as possible
- Communicate with clients via phone and email
- Assist with our clients' regulatory needs, such as SEDAR and EDGAR filing
- Assist with our clients' account maintenance, such as managing email lists, adding new users and accounts, and managing multimedia libraries
- Embraces collaborating with teammates
- Ability to work occasional overtime during high volume periods
- Knowledge of other West Digital Media Service Offerings
Other Skills and Abilities:
- B.A. in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field required.
- 1-2 years of professional experience required (previous newswire experience a plus).
- Customer service experience in a fast-paced environment required.
- Projects self-confidence, enthusiasm, and a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- The ability to maintain focus in stressful situations
- Exceptional time-management skills, ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Notified® is a business segment within Intrado, and is the world's only communications cloud for events, public relations, and investor relations to drive meaningful insights and outcomes. Our Events Cloud enables event planners, marketers, and communications professionals to create unforgettable experiences which build brand and community engagement through hybrid events, conferences, trade shows, town halls, and product launches. Notified's PR Cloud enables public relations professionals to reach global audiences, monitor brand sentiment, send press releases via GlobeNewswire®, measure success, and drive earned media. Navigate the media landscape and tap into real-time analytics from an integrated, intelligent, and easy-to-use platform. The Investor Relations Cloud enables investor relations professionals to manage communications - earnings calls, regulatory filings, press releases, investor days, and IR Websites - to maximize shareholder value. Activate your market strategy and manage dynamic communications and regulatory requirements from one platform.
At Notified we place a lot of value in giving our clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. This same desire we use to set our customers up for success applies to our employees as well. Notified is committed to helping our employees and their families maintain a healthy work/life balance, to build a financially secure future. Self-development and learning are key with all our global employees having access to our internal learning and development university DevelopU for career and skills enhancement.