Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Drive the future of how consumers shop the rapidly growing online Flooring category in this exciting role on Mohawk Flooring North America's eCommerce team. This role is responsible for defining best in class category experience, and accelerating eCommerce growth for owned brand.com properties. This role is also responsible for optimizing capabilities and driving engagement and conversion with a focus on demand generation. The individual will be required to heavily cross-collaborate with marketing/brand across all business units, creative, and external agency partners to drive profitable sales.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Business Lead on Brand.com Platforms - Partner cross-functionally to prioritize and execute initiatives to support business goals, ultimately driving the performance of assigned master brand sites: primarily MohawkFactoryOutlet.com, with the opportunity to contribute best practices to other owned properties. Act as lead for critical traffic- and conversion-driving initiatives.
- Product marketing - Work cross-functionally to analyze & launch products. Monitor sales trends & product mix to meet sales expectations. Launch test and learns, A/B tests, and analyze results to outline ideal product mix.
- Pricing and P&L management - Leveraging existing frameworks, set pricing strategy. Gain familiarity with P&L statements and levers to pull to impact.
- Demand Generation - Manage budget, strategy, and execution of digital marketing tactics to drive traffic. Test new tactics & ideas; constantly measure and optimize.
- Grounded in Analytics - This role will partner closely with a future Analytics team to become an expert in all things data, making recommendations based on insights. Drive online category success through regular analysis of Adobe Analytics. Understand metrics & impact of actions on performance, such as engagement and conversion metrics, content updates, new product introductions. Help ideate optimization opportunities.
- 3-4+ years of experience driving and delivering success in online or omnichannel environment
- FMCG/CPG eCommerce, retail, or Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to function well in an ambiguous environment
- Adapts well to evolving priorities
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, and digital marketing concepts
- Preferred experience with branding/marketing initiatives, especially technology-driven efforts
- Preferred experience with Shopify
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, presenting to internal customers & executive audiences
- Strong understanding of the evolving digital landscape and how to incorporate that knowledge to building brands online
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
- Our office is located at the Battery in Atlanta, GA and we offer 2 remote days.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.