Welcome to Centura Health Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Provides specialized cardiovascular care, while maintaining maximum patient safety and comfort. Performs/reviews a baseline patient assessment, and evaluates patient response to diagnostic cardiac procedures. Proficient in the operation and maintenance, as specified by the manufacturer, of all diagnostic and therapeutic equipment used for procedures in the specific area of operation.
What You Bring/Job Requirements In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* One year of experience in cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography), preferred
* HS GED required
* Graduate of a diploma, associate, or baccalaureate academic program in health science (including, but not limited to, cardiovascular technology, ultrasound, radiologic technology, respiratory therapy, or nursing) or graduate of a programmatically accredited program in cardiac ultrasound (echocardiography) strongly preferred
* Currently registered as American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) or via CCI as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS)
* BLS through the American Heart Assocation required
* *Pediatric echo experience highly preferred *
*Four 10s (7:00-17:30) with rotating evening and weekend call*
*Qualified individuals will receive a $10,000 sign-on bonus to be paid in installments. Individuals must at least one year of direct experience to be eligible for the sign-on bonus. This sign-on bonus does not apply to internal transfers. *
Your Connected Community When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.