Facility: Blackwater River Correctional and Rehabilitation Facility
Compensation Base: $10.58/HR
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under direct supervision, issues, receives, and stores hand tools and other facility equipment. Keeps an inventory of all tools, and orders new equipment when needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Issues tools to proper maintenance and facility personnel. Ensures issued tools are in good working condition, defective tools are surveyed and disposed of in accordance with established procedures, and employees responsible for tools conduct tool inventories as prescribed by policy.
- Receives/gathers and tracks all incoming tools, while maintaining orderly inventory and storage of facility tools/equipment.
- Maintains file of lost tool reports and monitors for accuracy, frequency of losses from a particular shop, and search efforts. Facilitates ordering new equipment and tools as needed.
- Performs duties which require through knowledge of tool control policies and procedures and tactful cooperation with all concerned departments.
- Ensures dangerous hazardous materials/equipment are under constant visual supervision.
- Performs other marginal duties as assigned by management.