Job ID: 448839
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings and more.
Our Drivers are responsible for transporting and unloading glass to customers while interacting daily with customers to help resolve any issues that may arise. Starting rate is $28 to $30/ hour.
Oldcastle BE offers Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx after 60 days of employment (1st of following month), 401K with company match up to 5% after 90 days (1st of following month).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Day to day activities will consist of handling and loading/unloading glass and/or metal products, load securement, daily pre and post trip of vehicles, multiple deliveries, and customer service
• Unloading could include handling loose, crated, and racked glass, metal and associated products, as well as, operating boom cranes
• Adherence to all DOT regulations, safety policies, and procedures, including Critical Safety Rules, are essential functions of your job.
• We require a minimum of 2 years recent CMV driving experience
• Last 3 years clear driving record with no tickets, suspensions, or accidents.
• Must possess a valid CDL Class A license issued by the state of residence
• Able to work a flexible starting time
• Must be able to complete logbook requirements and all other assigned necessary paperwork
• Must be able to read and interpret mathematical measurements of glass sizes and delivery schedules as well as effectively use a tape measure
• Must be in compliance with all DOT requirements including an unexpired Medical Examiners Certificate
While performing the duties of this job, the employee:
• Must have the ability to wear all required safety equipment to include safety boots with metatarsal guards
• Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
• Must withstand repetitive motion of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder
• Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
• When applying, please provide full employment history
• Only online applications will be accepted
Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope has partnered with DailyPay to offer you the ability to access your earnings before your next paycheck based on current hours worked. You can transfer your earnings instantly for $2.99 per transaction or next-day for $1.99. Certain terms and conditions apply.
What OBE Offers You
Posted 43 minutes ago
Posted 43 minutes ago
Posted 41 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!