CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That's why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world's leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people-the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you "Dare to Grow" with us?
Responsible for the development, design, implementation, and delivery of multi-level department training programs for internal personnel. Programs are designed to improve overall productivity and support the teams' goals and objectives. Identifies program needs, obtains technical data, schedules programs, and maintains training records. Ensures that training programs delivered meet client needs. Evaluates training delivery and provides feedback. Coach attendees and provide skills assessment evaluations to management. Utilizes most appropriate learning methods including just-in-time training, self-study, computer-based training, simulation, and hands-on class exercises. Monitors overall effectiveness of training programs.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Deliver training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training equipment
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design and content
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 6 months or more of experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role is required. Additional experience is highly desired.
- Experience within a distribution warehouse is highly desired.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties. Please be prepared to pass a drug test and successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available Upon Start Date
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Sick Days
- Tuition Reimbursement & Career Development
- A Company Culture Rich in our Vision and Values with an Open-Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include Wellness, Technology, Retail, and more!
- Business Casual Dress
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
We value your professional and personal growth. That's why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. It is company policy that there shall be no discrimination against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability and/or age (as prescribed by law).
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
This job has expired.