The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Moving and Storage Company is seeking a Director of PMO / Governance in Clearwater, FL.
Responsible for the leadership and management of IT Program Management efforts, including strategic development and oversight of cross-functional initiatives to support the organizations objectives and improve performance.
• Works with all business areas, corporate functions, IT Leadership and Corporate Leadership and is responsible for successfully managing program and key projects.
• Shapes and drives Program Management Governance best practices, understanding where to modify as needed.
• Builds strategy for the group and develops a continual plan enhancing and adapting as we move forward
• Ensure that program and projects risks, issues, and decisions are managed and communicated in a timely manner.
• Manages the IT investment project budget including developing the criteria for IT investment allocation decisions.
• Demonstrates ability to resolve complex issues and exercise strong judgement to manage competing priorities with diplomacy and flexibility while keeping a strong attention to timelines and expected results.
• Establishing and managing the Business Analysis group. Creating criteria for business case justification for IT initiatives as proposed by executive leadership
• Works with Enterprise Architecture team to ensure alignment of portfolio to company's goals and strategies
• Develops, formalizes, and promotes best practices for project management to support the IT Project Management Office.
• Directs and manages timely and effective use of resources.
• Leads simultaneous initiatives; coordinates development of cross-functional IT activities, projects, and processes.
• Works with cross-functional stakeholders to manage and lead Project/Program resources.
• Identifies tasks, project dependencies, resources, and communicates expectations.
• Collaborates with peers to ensure understanding of current technology/trends and implement new solutions.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Requirements
• 15+ years' experience in Program/Project Management.
• 10+ years leading Program Management teams.
• Experience with large enterprise level programs/projects including implementation of ERP solutions.
• Experience with Leading Agile/Scrum teams (preferably Kanban)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.